1. SimplyHair Removal.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this policy statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
Please check this policy often as it subject to change without notice. You continued use of the SimplyHairRemoval.com website is regarded as acceptance of this policy.
2. When you register with us to receive information such as an ezine or special report or contact us via email or other input forms on the Website we will collect the details you provided such as your name and email address. We use your information to provide you with the information you requested, to answer your query or to respond to your comments. Sometimes your comments help us improve our products and services too. We may also use your personal information to update you from time to time about new products/services. You may request to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
3. When you order, we need to know details such as your name, address, email address, password and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and provide you with the product. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process. We may use your personal information to provide you with updates to the product, inform you of changes and additions to the website, let you know about the status of your membership and update you from time to time about new products/services. You may request to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
6. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing us at supportdesk at (@) simplyhairremoval.com
7. Children are prohibited from using the website under the Terms and Conditions of Use and therefore we never knowingly collect information of any kind from those under 18.
8. We use a technology called "cookie" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behavior of visitors to the Website. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings. We may also use third party advertisements on our Website. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
9. We use secure servers for storage and processing located in the EEA (European Economic Area), USA and Canada. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may also require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA. Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
11. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at supportdesk at (@) simplyhairremoval.com